[RDD] Migrating Audio from one system to another

VE4PER/Andy ve4per at aim.com
Wed Nov 24 16:07:52 EST 2010

When you import new wavs, it will create an entry in both the CUT table
and the
CART table at the same time. Both tables have title info in them, and
possibly the cut has to be
there to link to the actual audio file on playout.

  I haven't checked into the code to be certain how, but did see it
happen when I was importing
mine here and had the troubles with the metadata pattern setup.

I noticed the that the extra text it had added to the imported names was
in both the CART and
the CUT tables.

You might check with Fred Gleason on this one, as this is an example of
the relationships
between more than one table I had asked/warned about in the past when
using MySQL workbench
or CLI to update table  data.

Cheers
Andy