[RDD] Rdd kernel compatibility question or unpacking error...

G Wood GLW717 at AVNetmedia.net
Wed Nov 24 09:38:18 EST 2010

My production system is running Suse 11.0; I have Rd 1.5.2 running on that
now for more than a year.  I have had the 1.5.2 downloaded since then that I
downloaded from the Rivendell Audio download site; ie I did not compile
this  version.  I've seen the 11.0 and 11.1 are different kernel versions
but not sure if the Rd 1.5.2 will be compatible with the 11.1 kernel.

I like the 11.1 flavor b/c of some applications available on the Suse
repository, but comes with a learning curve too.

Gary