[RDD] Day Parts and Voice Tracker

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:42:10 EST 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:25:17 +0100, John Boles <ruggerbc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/23/2010 7:12 AM, Frederick Henderson wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:07:08 +0100, John Boles<ruggerbc at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> It doesn't matter what I try.  A day parted track doesn't show in the
>>> voice tracker module if you are voice tracking outside of it's day
>>> part.
>>> If I take off the day parting it shows up just fine.
>>>
>>> I tried with a couple of songs and it is the same result.
>>>
>>> So I am curious if this is just my system.
>>>
>>> John
>> Hi John!
>>
>> It is not just your system. I can confirm that this also happens using
>> 1.7.2 on Ubuntu. Happens every time. Just set a song that is in the log
>> in
>> RDLibrary so that it goes red and will not play in RDAirplay and it will
>> also not play in RDLogEdit in the voice tracker. However, interesting
>> enough, do the same thing with the Edit Log dialog in RDLogEdit and the
>> dayparted item will show up yellow but will still play. Yes, I think
>> this
>> needs fixed if it is not already in the Betas.
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Frederick Henderson
>>
>> Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
>> #rivendell on irc.freenode.net
>>
> Hi Frederick,
>
> Thanks for confirming this.
> Interesting that no one had noticed it before.
>
> John

Hi John!

Maybe no one else has this combination of voicetracking dayparted audio.

Anyone else voice track their logs and have dayparted audio that might end
up next to a voice track?

Greetings,

Frederick

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net

Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh