[RDD] Day Parts and Voice Tracker

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:12:54 EST 2010

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:07:08 +0100, John Boles <ruggerbc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/22/2010 6:54 PM, Geoff Barkman wrote:
>> Hi John
>> Is it possible the Log had already been created before you altered the
>> clock template?
>> Perhaps try recreating the log but choose a date say 1 week in the
>> future? Then delete it to avoid confusion if it makes it correctly.
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 1:07 PM, John Boles<ruggerbc at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Interesting situation today.
>>> Set a Top of Hour ramp for only the Drive Show and when he went to
>>> voice
>>> track THIS MORNING.  The cart didn't show up in the voice tracker.
>>>
>>> Using 1.72, might be something that needs to addressed in v2.
>>> John
>>>

> It doesn't matter what I try.  A day parted track doesn't show in the
> voice tracker module if you are voice tracking outside of it's day part.
> If I take off the day parting it shows up just fine.
>
> I tried with a couple of songs and it is the same result.
>
> So I am curious if this is just my system.
>
> John

Hi John!

It is not just your system. I can confirm that this also happens using
1.7.2 on Ubuntu. Happens every time. Just set a song that is in the log in
RDLibrary so that it goes red and will not play in RDAirplay and it will
also not play in RDLogEdit in the voice tracker. However, interesting
enough, do the same thing with the Edit Log dialog in RDLogEdit and the
dayparted item will show up yellow but will still play. Yes, I think this
needs fixed if it is not already in the Betas.

Greetings,

Frederick Henderson

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net