[RDD] RDLogManager

drew Roberts zotzbro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 10:02:33 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Tim Camp <timc at wnsp.com> wrote:
> In my experience that number is the total number of cuts played before the
> artist  repeats so if you're playing 15 songs in our in wanted a 2 hour
> separation it should be 30.

I thought that what he was asking is if traffic and other non-music
cuts count. It is not 100% clear to me from your answer if it does or
does not. You do say it is the number of total cuts which tends to
indicate that they do but they you give an example of 15 songs, 2
hours and a separation of 30 which only seems to factor in music into
the equation.

all the best,

drew

http://freemusicpush.blogspot.com/