[RDD] AirMate USB?

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:41:52 EST 2010

Nathan,

I should have mention this in my last email but I forgot till after I hit
send. Henry Engineering makes console called the Six Mix with USB that
works with any OS they claim. I have seen reports of it working with Linux
as well.

http://www.henryeng.com/sixmix.html

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The SixMix USB Broadcast Console is a full-featured professional radio
station audio mixer. Its 10 inputs include an integral A/D + D/A digital
audio codec with a USB computer interface. The SixMix is designed for live
broadcasting as well as recording, editing, and other production tasks.
There is a stereo Program mixing bus, a Mix-Minus output, a Cue bus with
internal Cue speaker, and comprehensive Headphones and Monitor systems.
Other features include a Talkback system, Guest Headphone facilities, and
accurate audio level metering. SixMix is ideally suited for use in a
broadcast studio, news room, radio automation system, remote broadcast
facility, emergency studio, internet broadcast station, or editing suite.
With a footprint about the size of a laptop computer, it is a compact yet
versatile and powerful audio production tool that is intuitive and easy to
use.

Greetings,

Frederick Henderson