[RDD] Where does RDLog Manager save logs?

VE4PER/Andy ve4per at aim.com
Fri Nov 12 15:35:01 EST 2010

Likely have to download RD source files and find all the calls in there
that need the changes. According
to quoted link there are quite  a number.

Once amended have to rebuild it and test from there. Not sure if it is
worth the effort until maybe after 2.0
is released as production, then change it there.

FWIW

am waiting for 2.0 final release to complete a draft tech manual.

No point in re-inventing the wheel only to redo it after 2.0 is released.

cheers