[RDD] Where does RDLog Manager save logs?

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:38:14 EST 2010

I get the same thing too with log creating the varying description
field as being either the services name "production" or the log
date... it still works ok... just a bit confuzzling.
Here is a screen shot.
http://www.countryradionetwork.com/ubuntu/rdlogedit.png

Every wednesday morning at 1.30 am I create logs for the following
week through a cronjob

This is the script I use...

#!/bin/bash
export DISPLAY=:0.0
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 1
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 2
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 3
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 4
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 5
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 6
/usr/bin/rdlogmanager -g -m -t -s Production -d 7
exit 0

Cheers
Geoff