[RDD] Production machine

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:48:57 EST 2010

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 20:34:09 +0100, Daniel Bair
<daniel at familyfirstradio.net> wrote:

> We have been using Simian also. I have found that simian and
> soundhound store all their info in Microsoft JET database files and
> the mdbtools utility on linux can extract that data. I am in the
> process of writing a script that will take the soundhound database
> audio.mdb and all the simian carts named *.krt  and all the log files
> named *.bsi and import the audio files, recreate the carts, and
> recreate the logs in rivendell - for our own conversion to Rivendell.
> I can share this with you when I am finished if you want.
>
> -Daniel Bair

I would be interested in this and for posting on the wiki as well.

Greetings,

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh