[RDD] Automatically setting Airdate of files on import

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:52:38 EDT 2010

Actually maybe Todd could better answer whether this is in the current
1.7.2 source or only in cvs.

Greetings,

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh