[RDD] Automatically setting Airdate of files on import

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Sat Nov 6 01:38:01 EDT 2010

Hi Frederick

Is the following conversation of any use to you or you have already seen this.

Regards
Stan

Rivendell 1.7.2
OpenSuse 11.1

Hi Chris,

This feature has been added currently to the 1.7.2 v1_branch. It allows
for rdadmin Dropbox configuration
of start and end dates, as well as manually starting rdimport with
start/end dates.

Not sure when this will be ported to 2.0 since that architecture is
decidedly different.

Hope this helps.

Todd Baker