[RDD] Is one able to listen to the Output feed via another Soundcard?

Fernando Della Torre - Contato contato at fdts.com.br
Thu Nov 4 20:38:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

Yes, you can.

If you're using Jack you can set the secondary audio card to work directly
thru alsa (see the wiki) or just use the alsa_out module on jack to have an
output to the second audio card.

I'd preffer using the first option, just setup asound.conf, restart caed and
make the second card available to rivendell.

You will have to setup the cards and channels on rdadmin > hosts >
rdairplay.

Have a try.

Regerds,

Fernando Della Torre.

2010/11/4 Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle <sparcnz at gmail.com>

>  Hi All,
>

> I was wondering if it is possible to listen to the RDAirPlay via another
> soundcard while it is playing out to the transmitter?
>
> In other words have RDAirPlay playing out on 2 soundcards.
>

> Regards
>

> Kevin.

Fernando Della Torre

(16) 8137-1240