[RDD] Segues Question...

Joe Panarello joe at systemsciences.com
Thu Nov 4 15:16:23 EDT 2010

Hi;
I hope someone can help me with this question. I am trying to figure out the
mysteries of Rivendell Segues.
First off, is the segue profile a cross-fade, fad-in or fade-out?
Is there a way to select the profile and or the fade duration?
What effect does the segue duration have on the presentation?
Is there a practical limit to segue duration and what is a standard value
for segue duration?

One problem I've noticed is that in some cases I heard a click between carts
that are back to back segue

Best;
Joseph A. Panarello
CTO