[RDD] Rdairplay Manual vs Live Assist

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:21:19 EDT 2010

Hi Gavin!

Add the -t 0 switch to the line. It stands for tries. 0=try forever.

so try

wget -t 0 -c
http://www.rivendellaudio.org/ftpdocs/rivendell/appliance/rdappliance-DVD-0.9.7.iso

I use to live in places in the world where the internet was not so great
and connection got dropped alot and this will power through.

If you are using Ubuntu there is a nice GUI for wget called Gwget that
works well.

Greetings,

Frederick

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net