[RDD] Problem when I install Rivendell on Ubuntu - Karmic Koala

Charles Escobar chescobar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:59:10 EST 2010

Yes.

Your solution is ok.

Now I has generated the database and I get the database backup for the next
clean installation.

Is not logical that I must remove all mysql-server, but this is the live :)

Thanks.

I see that you are at Loja, I live in Quito.

I want do a simple tutorial in spanish for install rivendell, and now I must
build it

When this will be ready I want your coments.

Charles
http://charlesescobar.com