[RDD] Feature Request - Reductive search

Cowboy curt at gwis.com
Thu Jun 3 14:25:49 EDT 2010

On Thursday 03 June 2010 02:12:42 pm Fred Gleason wrote:
> On Thursday 03 June 2010 11:43:55 am Cowboy wrote:
> > Understand what "real time" really is.
> >  It has NO relation to perceived wall clock time.
>
> Understood, Cowboy.  We're using the term here in the 'Radio Programming'
> sense, not the software engineering one.

 That's my hope.

 Some of the comments lead me to think that some might be
 using realtime settings in the false belief that it makes the
 system appear more responsive, or somehow faster than
 using the default general purpose kernels and settings.

 That "realtime settings" apply in the software engineering sense,
 not the radio programming sense.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Eighty percent of air pollution comes from plants and trees.
		-- Ronald Reagan, famous movie star