[RDD] Music1 Scheduling iMport

Robert Orr orrrobert at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:42:13 EDT 2010

Hi Vonroy,
Sorry to get back to you so late. The phone always says the person at
extension is not available.

You do need to create events, clocks, and a grid in rdlogmanager. You also
need to get the import working in rdadmin.

Here's the instructions from the wiki.

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/index.php/Importing_External_Logs_into_Rivendell

and here from the list:

http://www.radiofree.ca/rivendelldev/msg08721.html