[RDD] airchecking

Boris Wagner mail at boriswagner.net
Fri Jul 30 13:00:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm also interested in this topic. We keep a three month record of our
output with rotter. My basic idea was to write sort of a timestamp into
a CUE-File whenever the mic is switched on or off. With some scripting
this would allow us to cut aircheck-material on demand and from shows up
to three months ago without having redundant data. Unfortunately we
haven't gotten far with this project yet.

Cheers

Boris Wagner <mail at boriswagner.net>