[RDD] Usb console ports

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 08:08:57 EDT 2010

Hi Gary!

If you want to know if the USB audio interface will work with Rivendell
figure out if it will work with ALSA. If it will then it will work with
Rivendell.

Not sure what you mean by remote switching of slider/modules but if you
are looking for a digital console then the Livewire ones work with
Rivendell and come in many sizes and allow great flexibility.

Frederick