[RDD] Editor questions

Stan Fotinos sfotinos at rtrfm.com.au
Fri Jul 30 01:43:09 EDT 2010

  Hi All

I was just looking through the options in RDadmin to insert the option
to run the external editor in the line option "Editor Command:" but I
can not remember where the option is to enable the "Editor" button to
appear can someone please tell me where this is?

And my second question to those people that are using Audioscience
cards, what are you using as an editor? Is Audacity-hpi-1.2.3 on the
Rivendell site the only option? Is there a newer version of this by any
chance? Or do you record within within RDlibrary...

Look forward to your responses

Stan

Rivendell 1.7.2
OpenSuse 11.1