[RDD] Problem with Clocks

Lyle Laylin laylinl at lcc.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:31:06 EDT 2010

I seem to have developed a problem with Clocks and I suspect with my database.

When adding events to a clock there appears to be no problem, but after saving, only a few (usually the first  five or six) will actually be there.

As a side question, what does the count column do/indicate?
I ask because, the event which is labeled zero in the count column is always one of the ones which is saved ( in fact usually 0 - 5 are saved).

Thanks for any help you may have.

Oh, this machine is an older machine which has not been updated, SuSE 10.2, Rivendell 1.5.2