[RDD] New Post re previous inquiry about Mysql RD Database filtering

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Jul 22 11:31:40 EDT 2010

On Thursday 22 July 2010 11:23:12 am you wrote:
> Apparently I am unable to access the CVs files as well. I get a
> connection refused every time; don't know why

Just tried it here, works fine.

'Connection refused' sounds like a firewalling problem; is it possible that
something at your site is preventing access?  The CVS 'pserver' service
requires access to port 2401.

|       To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.        |
|                                             -- Thomas Edison            |