[RDD] New Post re previous inquiry about Mysql RD Database filtering

VE4PER / Andy ve4per at aim.com
Thu Jul 22 11:23:12 EDT 2010

That is what I am doing, what I am looking for is a quick reference to
what specific data I need for the reports. Creating the temporary recordset
or table isn't the problem.

I just thought that there might be a big picture representation, whether
text or diagramatic form,
that may be going to be included in the proposed tech manual that might
help, rather than reinventing
the wheel as it were by having to go into source codes and/or scripts
and try and figure it out from there.

Apparently I am unable to access the CVs files as well. I get a
connection refused every time; don't know why
though I copy and pasted direct from wiki so I don't have to bother
anyone here for the info either.