[RDD] rdairplay screen size

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:22:00 EDT 2010

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 19:46:55 +0200, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

>> for
>> folks
>>
>>  I like it quite a bit, but don't have a clue how one would set
>> something
>>  up that wasn't strictly voluntary ?
> I think attempts at setting up general solutions to this have been tried
> in
> the past but, iirc, I always felt they were setting themselves up to fail
> from the start. My memory is likely fuzzy though.
> For some people working in related areas:
> http://www.1p2u.com/index.php?title=What_is_1p2U%3F
> http://quidmusic.digitalproductions.co.uk/
> http://tdaa.digitalproductions.co.uk/
> http://www.contingencymarket.com/index.php?title=Introduction
> http://www.kickstarter.com/
> https://www.sellaband.com/
> http://www.createafund.com/index.php?route=home
> http://www.chipin.com/
> http://www.pledgebank.com/
> http://www.pledgemusic.com/
> http://www.indiegogo.com/
> http://www.kapipal.com/
> So, if we can find the platform, and get names of developers who are
> willing
> to take on such projects and have already had code accepted into the
> tree, we
> may be able to get somewhere.
> drew

Ok, I took a deeper look into this and I think to make it work we cannot
have projects designed by the people paying the bounty. They do not know
what can and cannot be done programming wise. The better ways is to have
the people make suggestions. The developers make proposals called reverse
bounties. This means the developer puts forth a plan to do something that
he sees as possible and then folks would vote with their money to make it
happen or not.

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh