[RDD] rdairplay screen size

Cowboy curt at gwis.com
Mon Jul 19 13:02:21 EDT 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 11:12:15 am drew Roberts wrote:

> Perhaps a quick hack would be to disable touch screen for all airplay
> screen resolutions other than the current 1024x768  resolution.
>
> This would at least let those not doing touch screens mess with other
> screen resolutions.

 There's a thot I kinda like, depending on how tightly integrated
 into the code touch-screen presently is ?
 It may not be possible at present.
 There have been some twists and turns along the development
 such that things that were originally intended as out-board
 modular have become part of the core.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

"A fractal is by definition a set for which the Hausdorff Besicovitch
dimension strictly exceeds the topological dimension."
		-- Mandelbrot, "The Fractal Geometry of Nature"