[RDD] rdairplay screen size

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:37:57 EDT 2010

I think Rdairplay is made for a 1024 x 768 resolution.
On the gnome desktop that Ubuntu uses there is an upper and lower tool
bar... if you move the top toolbar to the bottom and move the menus
buttons etc from the top tool bar to the bottom one the now empty tool
bar can be deleted... that will give you more screen real estate.
Cheers
Geoff