[RDD] Rights Return Figures from Rivendell

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:36:42 EDT 2010

See this page on the wiki on getting started to make reports. It is a
matter of having the right things in the right place. If you do not
specify a path and wildcard name for the report you will not get any. This
is the same with generating logs as well.

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/index.php/Generating_Reports

Also look in the documenation folder that comes with Rivendell for more
info about the different type of reports.

/usr/shar/doc/rivendell/reports.txt  Chances are that there is a report in
there that can do what you want and by selecting the correct options in
the report setup in RDAdmin you can refine that further.

I would suggest following the instructions on the wiki first then go from
there.

I hope this helps!

Frederick

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net