[RDD] Rivendell udp icecast playlist updater

Daniel Roviriego danifernando at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:01:40 EDT 2010

HI All

I have been using  a "streamdata" version, modified dor Icecast2. Download
and Instructions in the Wiki
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/index.php/Streaming_from_Rivendell(bottom) .
I have modified the Original version from Michael Papsdorf, and tested it in
Ubuntu and Debian . I 'd appreciatte the Feedbacks as well.

Tim , Would be nice if you could document the instructions for the Python
script and add it, as well as the link to the source, to the Wiki page.
Always easier for new users!

Cheers

Daniel