[RDD] voicetrack group

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:56:00 EDT 2010

I guess the real question here is:

What does Rivendell do with the Voice Track Group in RDAdmin for each
service?

Does it only use it for RDLogEdit?  So it can know which group to store
VTs in.

Or does that VT Group need to stay define through the play-out on
RDAirPlay?

If it is the former then you can create a new VT group and play out your
VT from the old group then delete them.

If it is the later then this is a big mess, as you can not even copy the
VT to a new group without some how going back and hooking them back up
with their logs.

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh