[RDD] vector art for the RAA

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jul 6 12:06:28 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 06 July 2010 11:35:48 am Tim Camp wrote:
> Hmm, well wasn't Gandalf a wizard? :)

Technically, he was one of the Istari (an Elvish word that, roughly
translated, means 'wise ones').  'Wizard' was a later corruption of the term.

But, we are getting rather far off topic here...  :)

|     The label on the box said 'Windows XP or better required', so I     |
|     installed Linux.                                                    |
|                                         -- Anonymous                    |