[RDD] Can I save my music if I blow everything else out of mydatabase?

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Jul 5 19:41:19 EDT 2010

On Monday 05 July 2010 07:17:14 pm drew Roberts wrote:
> If we can define this functionality well enough, I may try and write
> an outside utility that can do it if there is no interest in adding
> this to RD itself.

You might want to check out the 'rivendell-filter' utility (part of
the 'rivendell-importers' package), which was designed to do precisely this
sort of thing --i.e. copy carts from one Rivendell DB to another.

|   Some people call them "cars" or "trucks"; I call them "dimensional    |
|   transmogrifiers" because they change three-dimensional cats into      |
|   two-dimensional ones.                                                 |
|                                         -- F. Frederick Skitty          |