[RDD] Can I save my music if I blow everything else out of my database?

Phil Jennings philj at calvaryradionet.com
Mon Jul 5 14:33:41 EDT 2010

I Hope you all had a great 4th celebration..

I would like to do a total Rivendell database overhaul and basically start over with a new system setup.  The only thing that I would like to keep is my music library.  Is there a way that I can keep the music data (name, artist, album, scheduler codes, etc.) and easily integrate it back into a new rivendell database?  Thanks for any help you can give!

Phil Jennings
Calvary Radio
219-707-0075