[RDD] RRABuntu and IBM T-30 ThinkPad Install Failure

Cowboy curt at gwis.com
Mon Jul 5 07:29:40 EDT 2010

On Sunday 04 July 2010 05:18:06 pm Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle
wrote:

> I know the OS will install on other IBM's as I installed it on a
> ThinkCentre desktop.

> Does anyone have any ideas what might be the issue here?

> I was going to try a USB Stick, but the laptop can't boot from USB

 What you describe is "typical" of a BIOS setting to write protect the
 hard drive, thereby preventing both the intended boot sector virus
 problems, as well as what you're describing.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

The steady state of disks is full.