[RDD] vector art for the RAA

Nikola Paradzik nikola.paradzik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:03:27 EDT 2010

It was just my suggestion, I'm not primarily a designer. You as a designer,
you can probably offer a better solution if you have interest. It is true
that there are many similar solutions, such as modern cars similar to each
other.

I've never seen this logo or heard http://www.kexp.org.

It is also certain that the logo is inspired by someone else;)

Greeting