[RDD] Assistance required with problematic Rivendell installation

kj4hyd kj4hyd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:30:42 EST 2010

John Handelaar wrote:
> Well, sure.  But this particular problem could be solved by marking the Ubuntu packages with CONFLICTS: flags against pulseaudio and esound, which isn't a huge task.

What I would love to see is a Rivendell that comes already ready to go
as a .iso file with the OS and Rivendell packaged together and ready to
be loaded with your Audio Files, much like the Rivendell Demo.
--

73,
Kevin Raper

There is no limitation to the fidelity of AM radio. From a mathematical standpoint, AM does better in frequency response than FM. - Leonard Kahn