[RDD] Fwd: corrupt clocks

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Feb 26 11:28:43 EST 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010 11:12:43 am Tim Camp wrote:
> I upgraded the same way I have done for three years,
> installed, ran rdadmin, it did not ask to update database however

Something's not right then -- 1.6.0 => 1.7.0 is a major schema change.

I'd revert to 1.6.0 and get back on the air, then let's try to figure out what
happened.  If no schema change was applied, you should be able to run 1.6.0
without restoring the DB from backup.

|    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road.     |
|                                          -- Anonymous                   |