[RDD] Ogg Patch and Ogg branch in CVS

Michael mbarnes at srnradio.com
Thu Feb 18 12:34:13 EST 2010

That sounds a lot like the automation system WRN was using when I got
there.  It was called Wings.  It was actually written for DOS, but put
on Win 3.1 (later Win9x) to handle networking. But it used the Antex
SX-23 card.  The audio files all had an .atx extension, but they were
MPEG2 files.  When I started setting up Rivendell in 2003/4? I had to
convert everything over so Rivendell could use it.  IIRC, I just had a
script file that changed filenames and fed them in via the dropbox
import feature.  Seems to me it took something like half an hour or so
to transfer some 3,000 carts from Wings to Rivendell.

I just jumped in because of your description of your old automation.  It
just sounded so much like Wings.  Of course it also sounds a bit like
early Scott Studios, too.

Michael

supersaw told me, On 02/18/2010 03:25 AM: