[RDD] RDcatch Podcast downloading

Danny danny at aercomm.net
Wed Feb 10 19:21:48 EST 2010

I was thinking about this very thing a few weeks back. Haven't actually
implemented it yet. However, my thought process was to write a Perl or
shell script to do the dirty work of figuring out the appropriate
filename, then utilizing wget to D/L the file. After which, the script
would rename it to something static that rdcatch could easily grab locally.

-Danny