[RDD] Segue length automatization

Joan Tomàs i Buliart joan.tomas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:00:47 EST 2010

Hi,

well, in fact, my station music library is near to 5000 cuts. It is
clear that to do the massive imports I could use rdimport with the
appropriate switch. But, as my users aren't advanced users, I'm looking
for an automatic way to correctly import new cuts as, for instance
commercials, with segue markers in the correct place. I think that the
best way is by means of rdimport and dropboxes.

Even though, many many thanks for all your contributions to solve that
problem.

Take care,

Joan
PD: 2 weeks of rivendell at our station and all is going perfect. It's
amazing!

En/na Geoff Barkman ha escrit: