[RDD] Older AudioScience Card Recommendations/Caveats

Michael Crawford plugspark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:40:46 EST 2010

Thanks for the info, Seth.

All, If I do decide to spring for something in the ASI6xxx series,
should I expect these cards to be supported reliably?  I know some of
them are now listed as obsolete by AudioScience, but should I expect
something like the ASI6122 to be supported in Rivendell for the
foreseeable future?

Thanks,
Michael