[RDD] Configure System Panels

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Dec 20 05:47:28 EST 2010

On Monday 20 December 2010 01:18:54 am Stan Fotinos wrote:
> I have one more question regards user permissions. If you remove a group
> from the "Assign Group Permissions" under admin for a user this only
> removes this from the RDlibrary but still available in RDAirplay and
> RDCatch. Should this be the case?

True if you're operating with the default 'Host' security model (settable in
RDAdmin->ManageHost->SecurityModel), in which the  groups available in
RDAirPlay are defined in the service configuration for the particular log
being aired.  However, you can get it to work the same way as in RDLibrary by
setting the security model to 'User'.

| "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,   |
|  jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."                             |
|                                            --Ed Howdershelt             |