[RDD] Permissions for Rivendell - Problem Getting Buttons to Work

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:33:46 EDT 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:33:56 +0200, drew Roberts <zotzbro at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  In this case, I have a post-it telling me *what* the problem is,
>>  ( old age and memory challenges ) but not *how* to get around it,
>>  as I don't want a hack next time. I want a real fix, I hope.
> I use a wiki to keep a lot of this sort of information for myself and
> also to document it for the company should I not be around for one
> reason or another. It has been a great help in situations like this
> over the years.

If you and other have wiki's or blogs with info related to Rivendell we
should make a page on the Rivendell Wiki with links to folks wikis with
Rivendell info. Send me the links and I will put the wiki page together.

Greetings,

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh