[RDD] 2.0 beta on networks

Luigino Bracci lbracci at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:55:08 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I've installed RDD 2.0.0 beta sucessfully in a Ubuntu machine, I've imported
a MP3 file using rdlibrary and everything is working fine, although the
importing process is slower that in 1.7.2. I'm using the CVS HEAD code.

I don't understand very well how I should configure RDD 2 in a network
setup. Which config file should I use to tell to a client machine what's the
IP address of the main Rivendell host running the Apache Web Services? Is it
still needed to share /var/snd/ using NFS?

Thanks you.