[RDD] Voice Track scheduling

Tim Camp timc at wnsp.com
Fri Aug 13 12:22:51 EDT 2010

of course you can, it is done in a event.
Say you have a event for a stopset, in the top box on the event card, right
click and one of your choices is insert voivetrack.
you can insert a track before or following a event.
then place these events in your clock.

cheers

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Marius Radiokæll Qtronix <
qtronix at halden.net> wrote:

> You can insert meta voicetracks in the generated logs in rdlogedit, but
> i'm not sure if that's possible in the clock setup in rdlogmanager.
> I don't have it up and running atm, so I can't try it out.
>
> Anyone else know if it's possible to insert voice track-metas in clocks?
>
> -
> Marius Radiokæll Qtronix
>
> On fre, august 13, 2010 18:01, Lyle Laylin wrote:
> > I've been puzzling over this for a while and I guess it's time to holler
> > for help.
> >
> > Is there a way to have the scheduler place a marker for a Voicetrack and
> > if so,
> > How do I go about it?
> >
> > I've been looking through the docs (on line, user group and manual) and I
> > can't decipher how to do it. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but
> > what?
> >

> > Thanks in advance!

Tim Camp
Director of Operations/Programming
Dot Com Plus L.L.C.
dbs WZEW-FM WNSP-FM
Mobile, Al.

"The box for the software said WindowsXP or better...So I installed Linux.