[RDD] Rivendell Goes to Harvard: bug found

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:04:17 EDT 2010

Hi Rob!
Some more information would be helpful to track the bug down.  Things like
distro of linux you are running; Version of Rivendell; how did you
install?, Live CD, packages (from where?), complied; Is there anything in
the log files?  Reporting bugs in this manner only seems to raise more
question which folks will not bother to ask, which means they will not
process your *bug* report.

However test here do show that on Rivendell 1.7.2 on Ubuntu, that what you
are reporting is correct. Only the *Album* field is in question and does
not get filled out. The Rip CD button that does NOT fill out the *Album*
field is the one at the main RDLibrary screen. The one that does fill it
out is Rip CD button in the new cart dialog.

Can you confirm or deny this on 1.7.1, Tim?

Greetings,

Frederick

Rivendell has an irc channel for help, question and discussion too.
#rivendell on irc.freenode.net