[RDD] Alternative to rdstream - sending track information to icecast2

Frederick Henderson frederickjh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:50:59 EDT 2010

Thanks Ferdinand!

One of those things I have been thinking about doing.

I added it to the wiki till it makes it in the normal release with credit.

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/index.php/Rivendell_Loadable_Module_(RLM)_SDK_-_For_Sending_Now_%26_Next_Data_to_external_systems#Missing_rlm.h_file_erorr_message_when_trying_to_compiling_RLM_module

Greetings,

Frederick

--
Frederick Henderson

Take the pledge!
http://www.emailetiquettepledge.com/take-the-pledge

This email sent from Opera's revolutionary e-mail client,
http://www.opera.com/mail/
and typed on the Dvorak keyboard. http://dvzine.org

Want to learn a new language the way you learned your first?
Try LingQ for free!   ==>       http://www.lingq.com/?referral=frederickjh