[RDD] skipping carts

Charles Sagona csagona at pittmanbroadcasting.com
Mon Sep 28 11:04:45 EDT 2009

I am running 1.3.

Thanks,

Charles Sagona
Operations Manager
KYMK-FM,KFXZ-FM,KVOL-AM,KFXZ-AM
Pittman Broadcasting Services LLC
csagona at pittmanbroadcasting.com
Office: 337.993.5500 Ext. 224
Fax: 337.993.5510
Cell: 337.212.6680
3225 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy.
Lafayette, LA 70506

-----Original Message-----
From: rivendell-dev-bounces at lists.rivendellaudio.org
[mailto:rivendell-dev-bounces at lists.rivendellaudio.org] On Behalf Of
Birkett, Christopher
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:01 AM
To: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] skipping carts

Interesting...  The 'starting to play THEN immediately skipping' problem was
one we used to have.  Then, after upgrading to version 1.3 or something
around that, they skipped much more immediately, so we didn't hear the .1 or
so seconds of the skipped track first (as we did in previous versions).  I
wonder which version of RD you're running?

Chris