[RDD] skipping carts

Robert Orr orrrobert at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:36:34 EDT 2009

Hi Christopher,
Is it always the same carts that are skipped?
I'd check to make sure that the carts that are skipped don't have the
Segue Start Marker and likely the Segue End Marker set at the very
beginning beside the Cut Start Marker. Or perhaps the Cut Start Marker
and Cut End Marker set beside each other.

Have a great day,
Robert
CFAQ