[RDD] Button fonts

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Thu Sep 17 18:04:56 EDT 2009

On Thursday 17 September 2009 02:09:20 pm Dave wrote:
> Some of the buttons in rdairplay have horrible looking fonts. Some
> don't. Take a look at this screenshot and note the buttons in the on-air
> list: http://www.dbickford.com/button_font_example.png

This is a distro-specific problem (specifically, how font rendering is
configured in the X server), not an RD one.

| "There are three possibilities: Pioneer's solar panel has turned away   |
| from the sun; there's a large meteor blocking transmission; or someone  |
| loaded Star Trek 3.2 into our video processor."                         |