[RDD] New Features - Video in RD

G Wood GLW717 at AVNetmedia.net
Mon Sep 14 11:30:52 EDT 2009

I've done some programming,  but don't consider myself a programmer.   It
sounds as if it would be a matter of leaving most of Rd intact but getting
the encoded video to run?  If I were to embark on a project like this what
would I need to know?  Is there anyone to bounce questions off of?  If it is
rather easy to do, I might consider it.

Gary